Pfizer mexico viagra This doesn't really have to be tightly coupled to indy alt.net, pfizer mexico viagra its really about general evangelization (did I just make that word up?... Pfizer mexico viagra eh, pfizer mexico viagra sounds right), pfizer mexico viagra but this started out as an email from me to some folks here in our indy tech community to see if we can get some good quality content coming our way. Feel free to replace (in your brain) Indy Alt.NET with "Technology X", pfizer mexico viagra or "User Group Y"
Pfizer mexico viagra I know, pfizer mexico viagra as soon as you read the title for this, pfizer mexico viagra your brain started making up excuses why you wouldn't ever be able to contribute to a group in this way. Believe me, pfizer mexico viagra been there, pfizer mexico viagra done that. Pfizer mexico viagra Get. Pfizer mexico viagra Over. Pfizer mexico viagra It! Here is a list of your excuses, pfizer mexico viagra and reasons why they're not valid. If you have any other excuses I missed, pfizer mexico viagra I'd be glad to tell you why its invalid as well
- Excuse #1: I don't have a good story/content.
- FALSE: You almost certainly know something intimately that none of the rest of us know. We are all thirsting for information, pfizer mexico viagra do us a favor and share it with us!
- Excuse #2: I'm not an expert on anything.
- DOESN'T MATTER: What a coincidence! None of the rest of us are either! Just remember, pfizer mexico viagra "there are no smart guys, pfizer mexico viagra just us"... Pfizer mexico viagra that includes you! If you REALLY don't know anything cool enough to talk about... Pfizer mexico viagra go spend 10-20 hours learning something new/cool, pfizer mexico viagra distilling it down to 60 minutes so we can all leech off your brain.
- Excuse #3: I'm scared/anxious/have issues talking in front of people/etc.
- GREAT!: What better way to practice than in a small intimate setting with a few of like minded peers? This is a great opportunity to learn new things, pfizer mexico viagra and step out of your comfort zone to grow personally and professionally.
- Excuse #4: I suck at PowerPoint.
- ALL THE BETTER: I, pfizer mexico viagra personally, pfizer mexico viagra would rather see code than PowerPoint any day.
- Excuse #5: I don't know .NET very well.
- AWESOME: We don't necessarily care about .NET (our speaker last night is a non-.NET dude!). Our main goal is continuous improvement, pfizer mexico viagra and the practices and principles that will make us better.
Pfizer mexico viagra I'd like to invoke a few loosely translated Fight Club Rules on us.
Rule #1: You don't talk about fight club.
Rule #2: You don't talk about fight club.
Rule #8 If this is your first night at Fight Club, pfizer mexico viagra you have to fight.
Rule #1: You must talk about Indy Alt.NET
Rule #2: You must talk about Indy Alt.NET
Rule #8: If you have not presented before at Indy Alt.NET, pfizer mexico viagra then you have to present (sometime, pfizer mexico viagra not necessarily this upcoming time, pfizer mexico viagra I won't hold you to it like Mr. Pfizer mexico viagra Durden would).